This summer, make sure that you take advantage of the warm weather and spend some time outdoors. But you also need to be able to come home to a nice, comfortable and cool home. If you’re like most homeowners, then you want your air conditioning system to operate as efficiently and consistently as possible. We can provide you with regular maintenance and 24/7 service of your system to keep it operating as it should.
As your air conditioning system operates, it may develop small problems slowly over time. These small issues will eventually grow larger so that they cause your more costly repairs. When you sign up for a regular maintenance plan, you will receive an initial visit to clean and evaluate your air conditioning system. If we find a problem we will provide an estimate to repair it and ,upon your approval, we will make the repair. we employ licensed air conditioning technicians and service york county and Maine towns, Biddeford, Saco, Kennebunk, Kennebunkport, Wells, York, Sanford, Springvale, Dayton, Hollis, Buxton and Old Orchard,to name a few.
What can you do?
- Keep items away from the outdoor unit
- Hose the outdoor down with water once in a while to help keep it clean
- Avoid blowing grass in the he unit when mowing the lawn.
- Cover the top of the unit during the winter
- Keep an eye on the condensate drain, water should be draining during the summer
- Try to keep the house cool before the heat wave starts.
- Most problems occur because of a dirty air filter or clogged drain.
- If you see a water leak from the indoor unit shut the system off and call.